Driveway Tour Summer Coordinator Position
Open Eye offers a six month position working on our nationally recognized community building program The Driveway Tour. The program performs over 100 times each summer and reaches over 8000 people. The Apprentice would be our point person in communicating and coordinating with the over 100 hosts for summer 2017.
The Driveway Tour Coordinator has often taken over the next summer as the Driveway Tour Program Manager and we are especially seeking someone who is interested in that progression.
Note: There is also the possibility of performing in one of the Driveway Tour shows in addition to the Coordinator role. Details and compensation for that position would be discussed separately.
- Serve as primary contact for DWT hosts
- Manage incoming application information
- Promote DWT performances to Schools and Libraries
- Work with hosts to determine best type of show for their needs and the goals of the program
- Schedule and Book 100+ Driveway Tour Shows
- Coordinate cast and vehicle schedules to ensure the efficient running of the summer program
- Process incoming data for future reference.
- Assist DWT Program Manager in publicizing and organizing performances at Open Eye
- Excellent customer service skills in email and telephone communications
- Attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in Mac word, excel and google drive.
- Puppet building interest is a plus
- February 15– August 15 2017
- 10 – 15 hours a week average over 6 months.
- Heaviest work will be between March and May
- Paid Stipend
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY
Send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com by Friday, January 13th.
If you have questions call 612.874.6338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org