Open Eye Ticketing Policies
Open Eye has implemented a new ticketing and donation management system. This new system required changes to our ticketing policy. If you have questions or comments please call 612-874-6338 or email email@example.com.
- All reservation tickets are sold through our website or over the phone.
- All reserved tickets must be paid for in advance .
- Our theatre is General Seating so arrive up to 30 minutes before the show starts to find your favorite seat.
- You may change a reservation up to 24 hours before the performance without charge by calling 612-874-6338 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Exchanges can only be made to the same production and are subject to availability.
- 10% of our ticket inventory is reserved for Economic Accessibility at a reduced price.
- These tickets are available for sale on our website, over the phone (processing fees apply).
- Economic Accessibility tickets will be available at the door for a Pay as Able price, subject to availability.
- There is a 10% handling fee for all ticket sales. This includes online, over the phone or in person.
- We know plans change and emergencies come up. Full refunds for tickets will be handled on a case by case basis and will be left to the judgement of Open Eye’s Audience Services Manager. Call 612-874-6338 or email email@example.com. Processing fees are not refundable.
- There are no refunds for unused tickets.
- If you have special needs or require special accessibility accommodations, please call 612-874-6338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will accommodate most requests and strive to make your visit o Open Eye as enjoyable as possible.
- ASL or Audio Description Services are available for many of our productions. The date of the service will be noted on the show page. Reservations must be made 10 days in advance and the date is on our website. Please contact our box office at 612-874-6338 or email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Because of the small size and intimate nature of our theatre, there is no late seating. Please plan your trip accordingly.